About Us Wellington Management
offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
About the Role
The Product Reporting Analyst will be part of the Investment Services and Technology group (InvesTech). InvesTech brings technology and operations together to deliver better, more efficient outcomes for our clients and business partners. InvesTech is comprised of the Infrastructure Design, InvesTech Operations, Investment Implementation and Technology teams.
The Product Reporting Analyst within InvesTech Operations will be responsible for product reporting produced out of our London office. Specifically, the Analyst will be responsible for maintaining and producing standard product-related marketing and client materials as well as customized client reporting for an assigned suite of fixed income products. The Product Reporting Team broadly will be expected to develop expertise in the approaches they cover and are expected to understand the portfolio's outlook, process, positioning, strategy, and the current market environment. The team will be closely aligned with Investment Products & Fund Strategies (IPFS) and serve as internal subject matter expert to InvesTech and Client Group both regionally and globally.
- Partner with IPFS and the Client Group to understand the fundamentals of our approaches, the general reporting needs of our clients invested in those approaches, and the guidelines which govern our activities related to marketing and client reporting
- Ownership for production of reoccurring materials including standardized presentations and other marketing content as well as customized client reporting
- Pitch in as needed to support regional and global team members during peak periods
- Develop an expertise in an assigned suite of fixed income approaches to effectively deliver product-level content for clients and prospects; examples include but may not be limited to, writing attribution and performance commentary, understanding product- and client-specific reporting data nuances, answering ad-hoc questions related to the product, etc
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within InvesTech
- Strong academic credentials and 2-5 years of professional experience in client reporting and/or marketing at an asset management firm
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Individual must be an independent self-starter, a team player, and able to work on multiple assignments
- Complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines that are dictated by prospects, consultants, and clients
- Position requires extensive use of internal and external systems and databases, and proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Positive, collegial attitude and a high level of professionalism are essential
- MBA or CFA, or progress toward these qualifications is a plus
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMWTalentOperations@wellington.com .