- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
Product Specialist - Equity - Junior - Mid Level
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
We are working with a market leading Investment Management form looking to add a Product Specialist to their ever growing team in the heart of London. Here you will be joining an enthusiastic, driven and diverse team.
Primary Responsibilities of the Product Specialist:
- Accountable for the updating of marketing materials such as pitchbooks, presentations, factsheets and commentaries.
- Production of RFP and DDQs.
- Responsible for increasing global connectivity on content coordination
- Excellent verbal skills needed as you will be heavily liaising with product management, portfolio managers, fund managers, marketing and investment teams.
- Function as a point of contact for investment teams and distribution for marketing materials
- Build an in-depth understanding of the firm's product offerings and investment capabilities
- Commit to improving the quality and efficiency of the processes
Qualifications of the Product Specialist:
- 2+ years in a Marketing / Investor Relations role at an asset management firm preferred
- Experience with equity strategies is essential
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance, marketing preferred
- Strong academic credentials
- Excellent time-management, planning and organisational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytically and process-oriented
- Microsoft Office skills required, specifically PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Maximum company wide exposure
- Career growth