Our client, a well-regarded Private Equity House is looking for a bright and motivated candidate to join their expanding Real Estate Product team. The role will focus on investor communications for alternatives funds, working with multiple members of various teams and active involvement with senior leaders to create cohesive and excellent support for a productive fundraising team.
- Work with business leaders and various teams to create and maintain presentation materials, investor reporting and other investor communications
- Contribute to business development initiatives and assist with new fund launches.
- Support the fundraising team and senior leadership with various projects, including producing presentations, strategic projects and talking points
- Manage a variety of projects at one time utilising a range of skillsets.
- Work with teams across Europe and have an understanding of European funds and investments
You will be:
- An effective team player, contributing to a positive team culture
- Client focused with a professional mindset, able to interact with all members of the team, including senior stakeholders
- Have strong and effective communication and in particular writing skills
- Able to work collaboratively different teams and levels of the business.
- Able to produce creative and detailed information for existing and prospective investors.
- Able to work on multiple projects at once and prioritise effectively
- Previous experience in Real Estate/Private Equity/ Investor Relations is favourable
- Strong work ethic, integrity, motivation and intellectual curiosity
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.
Due to the Increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria. At our company, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don’t hesitate to let us know.