Product Specialist, Alternatives
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Oct 18
Our client, a leading alternatives group, is looking to hire a proven product specialist into their expanding private equity, real estate and hedge fund team in London.
Working within their highly regarded alternatives team in Europe, this product specialist and investor relations role will focus on:
- Directing and co-ordinating the investor relationships
- Acting as product and fund specialist, providing detailed and technical alternatives insight to both internal and external counterparties
- Further responsibility for supporting the marketing of funds and the platforms out to institutional clients
- Enhancing the dialogue with the current investors, whilst also providing necessary product support and advising with internal investment teams
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global alternatives business, and to provide necessary product specialist and investor relations expertise to a prominent investment team and impressive client base. The role will suit a candidate with a strong background in product specialism, with appropriate alternatives and fund knowledge across private equity, real estate and/or hedge funds. The ideal candidate will possess suitably strong communication skills and may come from a background within a respected private equity or real estate fund, a banking group and placement agent.