A leading investment management firm has an excellent opportunity for a Product Specialist to join one of their fast-growing Investment teams.
Sitting within the Investment team, the Product Specialist will be a key representative for the team’s equity strategies. Our client is looking for a bright, driven and collaborative individual for this opportunity.
Role responsibilities include:
- Engage with clients to communicate investment philosophy, strategy and performance
- Develop content to highlight portfolio positioning, market trends and optimise competitive positioning
- Work closely with marketing and client teams to oversee effective messaging of strategies and sign off collateral
- Conduct performance attribution and risk analysis
- Assisting with product strategy/development and management for the team’s strategies
Key requirements for the role:
- 4+ years’ experience in the investment management industry
- Experience working in a similar equity product specialist position is ideal
- The ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally is essential
- A demonstrated interest in global equity investing and strong technical knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinker
- CFA qualified (or currently studying towards)
“Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.”