A leading Asset Manager are searching for a Product Strategy Manager to join their product team in central London. The opportunity is a new role due to expansion of the team and will focus on all elements of product strategy for their EMEA fund range as well as give exposure working closely with the product development team. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of experience within either a market intelligence role or a similar product strategy position.
- Overall development of the framework for the assessment of market demand, conducting competitor analysis and pricing for all EMEA products
- Provide detailed research to support the design of new products including investment design, pricing and selecting the appropriate product wrappers.
- Carry out detailed market analysis to support the development of new business cases to increase and capture EMEA market share.
- Educated to a degree level
- 5-10 years experience in either a product strategy or market intelligence role at an asset manager
- Possess outstanding quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Solid understanding of EMEA product including UK domiciled OEICs and UCITS
- Demonstrable knowledge of Morningstar, Broadridge or eVestment databases
- Self motivated with strong interpersonal skills