FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Product / Business Analyst - Fintech
A Leading IS provider in London require a Product / Business Analyst from a Fintech or Regtech background to join their Compliance Technology team. This individual must possess strong technical capabilities and must be highly proficient using SQL along with previous experience implementing regulatory reforms (KYC, AML MiFID etc.).
A Leading IS provider in London require a Business Analyst from a Fintech or Regtech background to join their Compliance Technology team. This individual must possess strong technical capabilities and must be highly proficient using SQL along with previous experience implementing regulatory reforms (KYC, AML MiFID etc.). Due to the nature of the role strong stakeholder skills are required having engagement with sales teams, vendors and other internal parties.
* Identify options for potential solutions, including assessment of technical and business suitability.
* Use industry expertise to help define best-fit solutions.
* Produce detailed business and functional requirement specifications from existing systems, previous drafts, and SME interviews.
* Demonstrate the ability to use a broad range of business analysis skills, methodologies and techniques including Gap Analysis, Feasibility studies, Use case modelling, etc.
* Experience compiling User Stories and Use Cases to develop requirements for the Development team.
* Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems. Look and feel / corporate branding very important.
* Provide input into user interface layouts and create mock-ups, visual prototypes.
* Utilise analytical tools to develop workflow, cross functional and process flow diagrams.
* Liaise with internal and/or external clients to provide expertise and input where necessary.
Education and experience
* Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in Business or Technology preferred
* Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle
* Experience working on collateral Management systems is highly desirable
* Understanding of initial and variation margin rules is highly desirable
* Experience as a business analyst in the financial markets
* Experience with new software product launch a strong plus
* A background working with the implementation of US/European regulatory reforms, KYC initiatives, or client onboarding is highly desirable
* Experience with relational databases and querying with SQL
* Experience with rules engines / workflow applications
* Experience working on requirements for web services is highly desirable
- GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 23 Apr 18