Production & Virtual Learning Operations Manager
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
F itch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance. Production and Virtual Learning Operations Manager
London, United Kingdom Company Brief
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the world's top banks and financial institutions.
Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast-paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We're looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world-class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast-paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career. Role Purpose
The Production & Virtual Learning Operations Managers role is to plan, set up, oversee, and complete the production and Virtual Instructor Lead Training (VILT) projects of all sizes. This role is highly process-driven and should result in the delivery of high quality and consistent production and VILT globally. Role Responsibilities
You will partner with our clients and stakeholders to deliver our dynamic virtual and online learning solutions that fit the client's needs.
You will be responsible for:
Role Requirements Essential
- Set-up, run and coordinate various sessions on Zoom, Webex and Teams, video recordings and asset production (c. 1,000 sessions set up per month)
- Oversight and management of VILT (virtual learning) sessions and production schedule globally
- Manage the global operations support schedule for VILT events globally
- Authoring and managing the technical support schedules
- Running platform demonstrations and test VILT sessions for clients on various platforms including Zoom, Teams and WebEx
- Training of faculty and support staff on the use of VILT platforms, supporting these teams where necessary
- Work with and manage third parties and vendors to troubleshoot technical issues with VILT
- Ensure excellent service on all sessions in alignment with client and stakeholder expectations
- Ensure all assets from VILT (virtual learning) and studio recordings are transferred for post-production and verify the data integrity, applying indexing and content management structures of Fitch Learning
- Reporting on VILT (virtual learning), live streaming and filming events, including monthly insights and individual attendance reports for clients
- Ability to create processes and manage workflow to deliver accurate information to third parties, stakeholders and project managers
- Demonstrable experience of managing multiple stakeholders on concurrent projects
- Proven experience of managing large scale, deadline-driven virtual and live events and/or video projects
- Experience creating and generating reports with key metrics for management teams
- Detail orientated, with a good understanding of how to resolve any issues and conflicts
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Understanding of production workflows and scheduling
- Knowledge of webcasting platforms including Zoom and Webex
- Competence with hardware and software troubleshooting within the studio and virtual environment.
- Strong knowledge and evidenced use of office suite to deliver reports, schedules, documentation and other general use cases.
- Analytical and process-driven approach with the flexibility to manage changing requirements
- Capable of producing high-quality consistent work within limited timeframes
- Confident and able to work autonomously and with a team
- Flexible and adaptable with strong communication skills
- Quality and delivery of schedule and information to stakeholders
- The success of VILT, illustrated via data and reports generated on a monthly basis
- Internal and external client expectations are met
- Stakeholder feedback
- Content Team
- Digital Learning
- Program and Client Service Managers
- Recordings Team
- Various stakeholders
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interest or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
UNITED STATES ONLY :
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Fitch requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after October 4, 2021, be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Fitch will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.