Professional Service Representative - Chinese
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Problem management with focus on wide scale service issues. (Trade and margin analysis, account configuration and funding, cash and derivative products, global exchanges and technical services)
- Investigation of customer inquiries regarding trade-related issues (e.g., executions, position liquidations, order trigger conditions, trade cancellation requests, etc.)
- Analysis of existing systems and procedures in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements
- Resolution of client inquiries, concerns and complaints via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- Assistance with other tasks as assigned
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or other related field
- Experience: Minimum 2 years financial industry experience with trading or brokerage services background preferred
- Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (Cantonese and other languages a plus)
- Product Knowledge: General market knowledge in futures, options, and the equities markets.
- IT Skills: MS Office, with Bloomberg knowledge as a plus
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg,Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 ) For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info