Program Director - Customer Success
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Customer success function is dedicated to servicing revenue generating Institutional clients that use our digital assets Custody platform .
Our Ideal candidate must possess prior client focussed experience and have the ability to manage a holistic view across product development stakeholders, as he/she will operate in very close relationship and collaboration with:
- Sales, RMs and Network managers management structures,
- Compliance and Risk Management structures,
- Product Enhancement and Customer Services teams -which includes release and change teams
- Accountable : coordinating teams and stakeholders during the whole development lifecycle of Zodia Products. Partners include internal and external staff, appliance, software and service providers as well. Managing integration projects with customers and trusted partners (custodians, market venues, coin issuers/providers, ...). As such, report on project progress, risk and issue management, lead steering committees, manage contractual relationship with providers.
- Accountable : Coordinating Production Support, Customer Services and Onboarding management Structures to ensure the quality of services delivered to our customers is of the highest level. You will also be required to implement the risk controls and the setup of a fair, transparent and diligent reporting to the Risk and Compliance teams to ensure availability and integrity of digital assets as well as Zodia's image and reputation are protected according to the ERM Framework.
- Accountable : Ensuring the needs of customers, sales, RMs and Operational teams are accurately collected and properly translated into epics/stories by Product Enhancement teams. Have an extensive view on Zodia stack, including but not limited to Custody, HelpDesk, Operational and Reporting tools, ... Coordinating the scoping process and supporting the definition of the Product Strategy for Zodia Custody with the Business Lines.
- Responsible : Manage relationships with vendors and providers and support the contractual process in collaboration with the legal team as well as the vendor reviews
- Accountable: Management of the operational day to day customer relationship which includes customer query and crisis management, ongoing management of customer service level agreements, regular customer service reviews, ongoing client training and monitoring future client requirements
- Accountable : Coordinate the resources and efforts in regards with the Certifications process in collaboration with Security and Risk Officers.
- Coordinate the resources and efforts in regards with the Licensing process in strategic markets in strong collaboration with Compliance Team, with a cross-approach involving all relevant Zodia Stakeholders.
- Support Release & Customer Support Manager in maintaining and enhancing the controls as per regulation. In particular, ensure the needs from Compliance and Risk teams are properly and accurately collected and corresponding stories are managed by the product Enhancement and Development teams.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/XXX [team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Release and Customer Support Manager
- Head of Product Enhancement Team
- Chief Risk officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Chief Information and Security Officer
- Head of Development Teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 10 years of proven experience managing large to very large IT Transfomation programs and/or in Developing product from the ground
- 5 years in managing relationships with customers, vendors and collaborating with industry partners in an competitive environment
- Strong leadership,self-motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Report efficiently to management and risk team in a timely manner
- Experience working in a distributed team with diverse culture and background
- Open to change and comfortable working in a fast-pace environment
- 3 years of working experience in banking or large finance institutions
- 3 years of working experience in certification programs (ISO, SEC) or in managing relationship with reulators
- IT Service Management (whether TOGAF or ITIL v2, 3 or 4)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.