About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
The Program Manager role is responsible for managing large scale, enterprise-wide Programs with multiple projects and work streams.
Additionally this role is responsible for aligning resources, overseeing the budget, creating project plans and tracking key milestones/risks/dependencies; as well as:
• Serving as the key coordinator to ensure implementation of critical business capabilities or regulatory change
• Delivery of critical strategic business capabilities or regulatory changes that impact multiple business units or disciplines.
• Aligning resources, overseeing the budget, creating project plans and tracking key milestones/risks/dependencies
• Execution of a program initiated to deliver a change in the strategic direction of business function activities; expansion of critical business capabilities or implementation of cross business unit regulatory change
• Managing of implementation of complex initiatives involving multiple disciplines and/or ambiguous issues
• Displaying a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business and technology to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity
• Communication of program objectives; risks; issues and overall status to multiple levels of the organization
• Facilitation of cross discipline (business unit) coordination for decision making regarding scope; prioritization and issue resolution The ideal candidate should demonstrate some of the following qualifications:
• Demonstrated expertise and experience as a program/project manager
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
• In-depth Functional; Technical and/or Industry Knowledge
• Highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine the Program's goals, structure, budget and resource need
• People Management skills to assess and develop the skills of staff
• Team work skills to drive execution without direct reporting line responsibilities Working with Us:
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial - Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance - Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing - Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development - Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.