Our client, a leading US investment bank requires a Credit / Counterparty Risk Change Program Manager to run a business-critical 1LOD initiative, working in conjunction with the markets business, to manage risk type-specific control framework workstreams.
Credit / Counterparty Risk Change Program Manager
Our client, a leading US investment bank require a Credit / Counterparty Risk Change Program Manager to run a business critical 1LOD initiative, working in conjunction with the markets business, to manage risk type-specific control framework workstreams.
As a Credit / Counterparty Risk Program Manager, you will be responsible for driving and facilitating strategic transformation and process re-engineering programs of work in relation to the functional capability required within credit risk to manage the E2E credit life cycle.
Some of the key programs of work are “Strategic Data Management”, “E2E Workflow”, “Portfolio Analysis, Appetite & Monitoring”, “Rating Models”, and “Counterparty Credit Risk”. The delivery of change requires close collaboration with key functions outside of Credit, namely Front Office, Chief Information Office, Finance, Operations and Risk IT.
- Coordinate timely execution of global projects/initiatives, which includes planning, identification of milestones, accompanied by user acceptance test phases as well as roll out, project documentation, tracking within the budget and the time frame
- Responsible and accountable across a portfolio of change programs/projects to meet the Bank’s strategy and ensure that business benefits are achieved
- Lead change managers and own the engagement of key sponsors and stakeholders build and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders across the Bank, providing thought leadership and acting as a trusted adviser
- Accountable for optimizing their portfolio and for ensuring overall costs and benefits are managed and delivered
- Required to design suitable projects to deliver the required outputs whilst managing the costs to budget
- Delivering the business benefits according to plan
- Identifying project delivery risks and proposing mitigations as required
- Managing project managers and utilizing governance meetings for decision making
- Strategic initiative risks and dependencies are identified and mitigated
- To increase identification and management of process re-engineering programs with the aim to increase efficiency and achieve quality improvements
- Maintain production of deliverables, ensuring adherence to deadlines and to establish quality standards
- Support in the control and implementation of the IT system including budget planning and control
- Analysis of ad-hoc queries and ability re-prioritize in order to support urgent activities at short notice
- Regular attendance of scheduled meetings & telephone conferences e.g. presentation of work results to decision makers / work groups, partly processing of meetings and telephone conferences (agenda, keeping minutes)
- Coordinate escalation of critical issues in a timely manner as per agreed processes
- Creation of presentations as a basis for discussion with various control planes/stakeholders
- Leadership (project) teams and work groups
- Support the program & team management for the development of the business strategy
- Ensure compliance with regulations as well as with the US bank specific policies and procedures
To apply, please follow the link below, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org