- £700-1000 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Looking for a global Programme Director with a broad data background and experience covering a global remit within a complex organisation. The three delivery workstreams for this position are; Data Governance, GDPR and Cyber Security.
Programme Manager/Programme Director – Data Governance, GDPR, Cyber Security
A global media organisation are looking to hire a Programme Director on an initial 6-month contract basis to drive the delivery of three key pillars spanning across 120+ markets; Data Governance, GDPR related Data privacy/protection standards and Cyber Security standards. Each of these workstreams have central teams dedicated to defining standards – the Programme Director will be appointed to understand the requirements within each workstream, taking these to create high-level info packs for executive level stakeholders across Americas, EMEA and Asia Pac. The chosen candidate will track & drive the process forward, managing relationships with key stakeholders within the business across all units, including legal, data and technology. Having grown both organically and through acquisition, the business is disparate and complex in nature - it is important that applicants not only have programme leadership within a broad data background but have worked in previous positions that cover a global remit within a complex organisation.
- Define a clear programme plan across Data Governance, GDPR and Cyber Security – whilst there is a central team defining standards and requirements currently, the programme definition will be set by this hire
- Work across the organisations’ regions with Data, Legal, Tech and other stakeholders to ensure that the organisation are creating clear plans, driving the required activities, tracking progress and resolving issues
- Drive aspects for Data Governance, GDPR and Cyber in a joined-up manner with the central teams and distributed organisation
- Proven experience working in a Programme leadership capacity, operating at a strategic and detailed level
- Background in tenaciously driving progress working across a complex global organisation that doesn’t have very mature control frameworks
- Knowledge of data related compliance subject
- Experience working on GDPR, Cyber Security and/or Data Governance programmes
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt