Programme Director – London Market Insurance - Technology Enablement and Transformation – London
- Market Standards
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions UK Ltd
- 17 Oct 18
About Cognizant Insurance practice Cognizant is a leading global professional services partner for the insurance industry, recognized for possessing deep industry domain expertise across London Market Insurance, General Insurance, Life and Pension (Inc. Wealth Management).
Privileged to be partnering with 7 of the top 10 global insurers and 6 of the top 10 UK insurers all of which benefit from our integrated services portfolio. Our united goal is to help our clients achieve positive outcomes by realising greater efficiencies with their journey towards all things Digital.
Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Encourage you to click on the examples demonstrating some of our Digital innovation within Insurance.
www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
An exciting opportunity exists to join our Insurance practice, focusing on complex technology change enablement programmes for one of digitally ambitious London Market clients.
The Programme Director for Insurance Services will have the responsibility to own and drive seamless delivery execution and client satisfaction, build and manage strategic relationships with this high profile client.
Owning the Delivery management, delivery governance, solution development and definition, delivery excellence, project and programme management, revenue, margin and risk management, domain and technology knowledge, client expectation management, scope monetization.
Report to the managing Client Partner for either London Market portfolios. There is significant scope for professional development to encompass more commercial responsibility and ownership of multiple accounts.
You’ll deliver an inclusiveness leadership style that complements Cognizant’s leadership culture.
- Serves as a senior, hands-on onsite delivery leader
- Pre-emptively and proactively identifies and addresses delivery risks
- Resolves delivery issues and escalations
- Drives root cause analysis and permanent resolution
P&L and Account Operations
- Responsible for the internal account operations – these include commercial operations, process, coordination etc.
- Ensuring tight control of scope and monetisation there of
- Heavily influential in the account based P&L with a view to full accountability overtime
- Establishes and builds relationships with appropriate client-side peer(s) in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- Understands and manages client expectations to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Drives account penetration through proactive selling of Cognizant's services, capabilities and solutions through continuation and extension of existing programmes
What you’ll bring
- Proven track record as Programme Director or Delivery Director and has experience in managing complex technology enablement and change programmes – heavily biased towards technology implementation and services
- SI delivery experience in either the LONDON MARKET sub insurance domain. Seasoned with the complexities of data, migration, legacy platforms in this market
- Experience managing multiple client relationships in a complex environment and looking for opportunities to provide greater client value and increase Cognizant’s footprint in the account
- Experience managing IT and software solutions and ideally experience in delivering SI services in an onsite-offshore model
- Consultancy experience preferable and good stakeholder management
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are critical
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.