Programme Director – Retail Banking
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:18 Jun 18
Programme Director – Retail Banking. A leading retail bank are reviewing their strategic transformation activity and have a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Director to lead a transformation portfolio consisting of several large, high complexity programmes.
Success in this role requires a deep understanding of the contemporary challenges within a retail banking environment as well as a track record of delivering significant transformation and technology programmes within a retail bank. You will be responsible for providing robust oversight and ensuring delivery of the transformation agenda, as well as providing transparency around granular detail of the programme portfolio and providing input in terms of best practices and interdependency identification.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Extensive retail banking experience in large UK retail banks is absolutely essential
- Proven delivery experience on large scale, high complexity, high value transformation programmes
- Strong understanding of the retail banking product set (mortgages, current accounts, cards loans etc.)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills up to Executive level is required
- Delivery experience across both business transformation and technology deliverables
- Structured programme management including governance, tracking and dependence management
- Preferably operational experience of retail banking processes and operating models
- Big-4 management consulting experience is highly beneficial for this role
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £1000-£1200/day role initially for six months.