- Up to GBP0.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
Programme Manager, Permanent A leading asset manager is looking for a Programme Manager to join the technology transformation team and manage the successful delivery of the first set of technology transformation projects.
A leading asset manager is looking for a Programme Manager to join the technology transformation team and manage the successful delivery of the first set of technology transformation projects. The initial discovery, design and scoping has been established for the programme, and now requires a Programme Manager to execute the next stages. This involves determining Cloud as the production platform, and establishing the associated migration and building of applications on this platform.
- You will be responsible for ensuring key partners involved in the programme work effectively within the programme framework and meet their objectives
- You will be liaising with stakeholders, establishing and developing key relationships, especially in the early projects where core infrastructure and security control frameworks are built
- Since the internal teams have variable knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies and agile methodologies, you will be a critical part of the programme to work with scrum-masters and product owners
- You will be managing the programme plans, risks and budgets - and any associated issues
- You must be a proven programme manager who has executed large cloud technology programmes
- You must have proven skills in managing agile programmes using one or more agile techniques
- Senior management and stakeholder management is essential
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud implementations would be advantageous
- You will need a proven track record of managing, escalating and fixing any risks and issues in the required timeframe and progress reports
- Experience working in an asset management organisation would be a benefit
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.