- Permanent, Full time
- Schroders Investment Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Full time
Programme Manager - Enterprise Change
Programme Manager - Enterprise ChangeOverview of Group Change Team
Change management at Schroders follows a hub and spoke distributed model with the divisional change teams embedded within each business divisions. Each divisional change team is connected to and part of a central Group change department consisting of a cross divisional enterprise change function, an internal management consultancy team and an operational excellence function. Together these specialist change management resources collaborate to ensure the successful delivery of strategic outcomes prioritised in the best interest of the company.
The Enterprise Change team has responsibility from cross divisional and enterprise change initiatives initiated in response to M&A, Productivity, Regulatory, Data and Maintenance strategies of the organisation. Typically these programmes will be larger in nature and may require a programme manger who is managing multiple change managers, or are complex and disruptive.
Overview of role
We are looking for a Programme Manager to manage the delivery of the change in Risk Free Rate
Work with business sponsors to:-
- Establish project structure and governance
- Interpret business requirements and agree appropriate project objectives
- Build and maintain the delivery plan
- Ensure project delivery teams are meeting planned delivery objectives: - time; quality; budget
- Manage RAID
- Manage programme Financials
- Report to project oversight and governance boards
- Develop effective relationships across the business and the wider change management community
- Provide subject matter expertise and recommend appropriately pragmatic approaches/solutions.
• Strong understanding of the Asset Management industry required
• Strong knowledge of data identification and management
• Experience of business process and technology change
• Credibility with business partners at all levels
• Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
• Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
• Strong communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation
• Able to demonstrate initiative
• Able to work well in a team
• Focus on quality
• Experience of Agile working practices
• Can develop new ideas and approaches that impact on existing methods, policies and approaches.
• Self starter who is ready to own responsibility for coordinating and planning the objectives and activities.
• A technical minded person with a desire to keep abreast of ever changing Asset Management and technology industries.
• Confident enough to be able to challenge business ideas where they do meet stated objectives