Programme Manager - Systems Implementation
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Stanton House
- 29 Sep 17 2017-09-29
A Tier 1 Investment Banking client is looking for a talented Systems Project / Programme Manager to take the lead on deploying a new strategic trading system across debt products.
This is a great assignment for anybody who wants the opportunity to lead and own a complex systems implementation project from end to end. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
“A high-profile position within the trading office which suits somebody who can work with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver a complex Investment Banking technology project aligned with strategic objectives, with interdependencies on other regulatory and business sponsored programmes and projects”
To successfully deliver this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- A strong background in Investment Banking.
- A track record of project managing multiple trading system implementations within global investment banks.
- A background working in consultancy would be advantageous.
A little more information about the role:
- Project managing the implementation of a trading system for debt products with national and international exposure.
- Developing detailed project plans to include critical milestone planning, track and manage through all phases of delivery and ensure sponsor objectives are being achieved.
- Providing project reporting to portfolio and project steering group level.
- Establishing structured risk management processes and contingency planning.
- Chairing project steering groups to assure and direct project activities.
- Setting and managing continually project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
- Successfully managing the interdependencies with other regulatory programmes to be delivered over the next two years.
- Senior stakeholder management with system owners to allocate analysts/prioritise analysis and resulting development work.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.