My client a leading engineering consulting business is looking to hire a temporary Project Accountant
My client a leading engineering consulting business is looking to hire a temporary Project Accountant. The role will be based in the UK in London but work heavily with the parent company in Spain.
The role is an exciting opportunity to join the business in a period of growth due to new client development and will be the sole accounting resource here in the UK.
The role will report into the CEO and be responsible for the day to day accounting for the business as well as a new project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Assisting with month end
- Bank reconciliations and other banking tasks
- VAT and other related tax work
- Payroll for the UK
Skills and experience:
- Part qualified or degree educated preferably a finance degree
- Proven track record working within a broad finance function
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Strong systems experience with preference given to candidate with Navision
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.