- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Investec Bank plc
- 17 May 18 2018-05-17
Description of role and key responsibilities We are looking for a project analyst with prior experience in Corporate Client Onboarding. The role is to assist with the execution and delivery of all change initiatives and development projects impacting the team. The role is required to ensure we adhere to ongoing business developments and new regulations which will apply directly or indirectly to the team. All projects will require analysis and preparation. The business analyst will assist with the preparation of test cases, prioritisation and responsibility for planning and implementation of smaller-run team initiatives.
Key Responsibilities (this list is indicative and is not intended to be exhaustive)
• Planning and management of work streams or smaller initiatives
• Facilitating workshop and smaller working groups
• Adherence to the agreed Initiatives Process
• Managing stakeholder expectations with respect to delivery dates and / or delay.
• Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation across multiple business areas.
• Working on multiple projects running concurrently and managing conflicting priorities.
• User Acceptance Test planning and execution
• Responsibility for individual work-streams or small projects
• Adherence to Investec Projects team procedures and documentation standards
• Business process mapping (as-is and to-be design)
• Business/Functional requirements gathering, documentation and management.
• Process design, analysis, re-engineering and documenting
• Requirements gap analysis
• Business Systems Analysis, including articulating the business need and system fit.
• Change Management understanding and application
• User acceptance testing, based on requirements gathering
• Functional design
• Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Have the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements and priorities
• Have strong analytical and diagnostic skills
• Demonstrate clarity of thought and expression
• Be credible and be able to influence
• Take proactive ownership of tasks through to completion
• Pay attention to detail but be able to see the big picture
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and advice
• Must be able to work with a certain amount of ambiguity
• Must be a team player
• Previous experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential
Individual work-stream responsibility:
• Progress reporting and communication
• Risk and issue awareness
• Time tracking and management
• Stakeholder management
Core Skills and Attributes:
•To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly (compulsory)
• Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role (compulsory)
• Proven experience of KYC analysis in a corporate banking environment and a good understanding of the end to end client onboarding journey. (compulsory)
• Understanding the due diligence requirements for Corporate clients and proven knowledge of corporate company documents and complex corporate structures (not limited to banking) is essential, including knowledge of third party data providers e.g. Equifax, Bureau Van Dijk, Dow Jones
• Proven working knowledge of AML requirements for onboarding clients, with some knowledge of the JMLSG and the Money Laundering Regulations;
• Proven Understanding of Client Categorisations for regulatory purposes including: MiFID, FSCS, FATCA & CRS, EMIR & SME
Personal attributes and other requirements:
Accurate; analytical; organised; pro-active; confident; diligent; good communication skills (verbal and written); cultivate good working relationships across the bank; ability to be self-led and self-motivated.