- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 03 Sep 18 2018-09-03
Based in the City of London, we are a long established and prestigious Sovereign Wealth Fund with substantial global assets under management. We are currently seeking a Project Analyst to join our IT team. Reporting to the IT Development Manager, the job holder will provide technical business support and analysis services supporting Front and Back Office in a Simcorp Dimension environment through the application of agreed methodologies. The job holder will also provide support to the Office in delivering Information Technology based projects and activities in line with business objectives.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical and process support to the business in the Simcorp Investment Book of Records solution
- Requirements gathering from the front, middle and back office investment management system users.
- Producing high-level functional specifications and other project related documentation
- Work with other Subject Matter Experts to provide technical and business consultancy on change impact for projects and work streams relating to the business.
- Manage projects and provide analysis and test planning as required in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
- Maintain market awareness and propose new solutions/approaches to the business, building on a foundational knowledge of the process and data flows in use.
- Collaborate with third party vendors, as required, in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
- Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with the business and assist with issues as they arise, logging them in the incident reporting system.
Successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelors Degree with an additional IT qualifications. A financial qualification such as IMC would also be beneficial.
- Knowledge of asset management (Equities, Fixed Income, Treasury, Operations/Back Office) and process flows preferred.
- SimCorp Dimension experience essential. Charles River would also be useful.
- Performance Attribution knowledge.
- Technology background with exposure to development, ITIL, Prince ll and AGILE.
- Experience of information data feeds and the usage of data therein e.g. Reuters, Bloomberg, OMGEO, or SWIFT.
- Strong interpersonal skills and at least two years’ experience of business or systems analysis support in an investment management or financial services organisation.
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for an individual who can make a positive contribution to the organisation and with a commensurately competitive and attractive reward package; this should appeal to a high quality professional seeking a challenging career.