Chirag Raichura (FINANCE)
Global Bank is currently looking for a Project Management Portfolio Management Associate to join their team in London. This role will be responsible for credit risk management and administration activities for a diverse portfolio of transactions in the renewable energy, power, natural resources and infrastructure/PPP sectors.
- Account management of a range of project finance assets across all PF sectors (e.g. Power, Infra, Natural Resources)
- Careful and methodical credit assessment of regular amendment / waiver requests, rating reviews and other internal reporting
- Diligent and proactive credit monitoring through the review of all covenanted financial and project information (e.g. financial models, Borrower and Adviser operational / construction progress reports) as well as compliance with all regular reporting activities in line with the bank’s policy and procedures
- Administration tasks and regular reporting relating to a portfolio of assets including but not limited to covenant monitoring, rating reviews, Know your Customer and Anti Money Laundering, Mandates, etc.
- Active interface with internal departments including Credit, Legal, Middle Office, Treasury, Audit and Back Office.
- Maintenance of good relationships with Agent banks, clients and other professional bodies through the timely process of requests and attendance of bank meetings, site visits etc.
- Proven project finance experience from the banking industry
- Good understanding of risks associated with project finance transactions
- Demonstrable experience in managing a diverse portfolio of assets across power, natural resources and infrastructure sectors
- Strong knowledge and interpretation of legal documentation
- Proven financial modelling ability and financial analysis skills
This role involves regular interaction with key stakeholders both internally and externally and is therefore essential that you have strong interpersonal skills. The company offers a hybrid working environment with 1-2 days in the office.