- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 13 Oct 17
Project Finance Credit Analyst - Renewable Energy
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
A leading rating agency is seeking an experienced Project Finance & Infrastructure focused Credit Analyst to join their expanding team in London at Associate / AVP equivalent level.Project Finance Credit Analyst – Renewable Energy
A leading rating agency is seeking an experienced Project Finance & Infrastructure focused Credit Analyst to join their expanding team in London at Associate / AVP equivalent level. Requiring excellent communication skills and someone who has focused on a portfolio of Project Finance and/or Infrastructure based transactions within the Energy sector. My client is a market leader in Renewable Energy Project financing so is able to provide a strong and consistent deal flow.
You will be involved in:
- Credit Ratings and Credit Analysis of an assigned portfolio of Project Finance transactions. These will be focused on the renewable energy sector such as wind farms & solar parks, along with thermal power plants.
- Writing and publishing detailed in depth credit reports
- In time, participation in Credit Committees for International Project Finance transactions, across the EMEA region
- Publication of sector specific research
- Interacting with external contacts such as investors, issuers, banks journalists etc.
- Strong credit analysis / financial analysis experience, which MUST have been focused on project finance for renewable energy
- Graduate degree in a finance or maths subject, ideally with an energy focus
- A passion for the renewable energy market
- Previous experience at ratings agency
- Ability to work within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- German fluency a plus