Principal responsibility for the daily monitoring and overall management of a number of specific loans in the bank's Project Finance portfolio.
They are seeking to strengthen their Project Finance team by appointing an individual who will take principal responsibility for the daily monitoring and overall management of a number of specific loans in the bank’s Project Finance portfolio.
Working as part of their Front Office team, the successful individual will take responsibility from day one for a portfolio of existing loan facilities and:
- Carry out regular covenant compliance checks for these facilities in accordance with the requirements stipulated in each loan agreement.
- Maintain and update the internal monitoring databases and records to reflect the results of the periodic covenant monitoring.
- Be the primary point of contact for external parties in relation to the ongoing management of each loan.
- Receive and review any requests from Borrowers for waivers or other changes to the facilities.
- Manage the internal process of reviewing, processing and responding to any waiver requests in relation to each loan, following consultation with Front Office (which remains responsible for the credit), Loan Administration and any other appropriate departments.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates should ideally be ACIB/degree qualified and offer at least 2-4 years of Middle Office agency and security trustee experience gained specifically in the Project Finance sector to include proven financial and credit analysis techniques as well as the desire to continue their career development in this exciting space.