Project Finance Specialist, Credit Risk - London
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
Project Finance Specialist, London - £60,000-£65,0000 A lead European Bank is looking for a project finance specialist to join their Credit risk Team in London. The role will focus on renewable energy. The role will be reporting directly into the Head of Credit risk
for the EMEA region who is also based in London. The role will have oversight of new and existing project finance transactions originated by the energy and infrastructure teams of Structured Finance.
- Monitor the risks of project financing
- Provide recommendations in regard to risk management or make decisions on credit applications that have been submitted by origination and portfolio management including the observation of credit policies, review risk rating results and pricing tools.
- Ensure the completion of credit reviews in a timely manner
- Active risk challenge role in dialogue with Structured Finance Origination in development of new deals, incl. participation in client and bank meetings, constructive input into appropriate structures, security, covenants.
- Appraisal of new markets, products, as well as structures within New Product Process
- Ensure Compliance with the London Branch AML & Compliance Handbooks plus other policies relevant to the job
- Up to 3 yrs experience within project finance
- Strong international markets knowledge
- Strong academic background (economics/finance)
- German language skills a plus
- Experience in energy markets