Project Financial Accountant
- GBP250.00 - GBP350.00 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Marks Sattin FS
- 26 Feb 18 2018-02-26
My client is a very well-known and successful Private Equity Fund based in London. They are looking for a contractor to start ASAP to work within their Financial/Fund accounting team
This is an urgent role that will report directly to the Head of Fund Finance. You will be assisting with a project regarding outstanding historical data. Initially a 3-6 month contract but there is the capacity for this to extend further.
You will be responsible for:
- reconciling the data as well as documenting processes and procedures
- streamlining and improving existing processes that are in place
- managing the outsourced administrators ensuring their accuracy and that they meet expectations
- ad hoc project work
The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified (or equivalent) with up for 3 years post qualified experience gained in financial accounting/control. You will come from an audit background where your clients were Financial Services (Banking, Credit Funds or Private Equity).
The role is most suited to an individual who is very pro-active and keen to get stuck into the detail and run with the project.
Experience using WSO is a big plus but not essential.