Project Implementation Specialist
About IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets:
IHS Markit Private Markets division empowers private capital market participants to more effectively control their data. Whether it is for portfolio assessment, valuations, investor reporting, or on-demand insight into operating metrics of a specific asset, IHS Markit Private Capital Markets is the platform of choice. What's in it for you:
IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets is looking for an Implementation Specialist who is passionate about delivering high-value, high-impact solutions to the world's most demanding, high-profile clients. You will work in a demanding, fast paced environment where your efforts will be recognized and material to the largest and most recognizable firms present in the Private Equity / Private Capital Markets.
IHS Markit, Private Capital Markets is revolutionizing the private capital markets around the world with data, transparency, great product and great service. We've already made huge strides, but we're just getting started! What you'll work on:
What we look for:
- Identify requirements and use cases with new IHS Markit clients
- Collaborate on and deliver the ideal solution to meet client's portfolio monitoring needs
- Independently manage implementations using best practices around system setup and utilization
- Balance multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently, maintaining accountability to all stakeholders
- Work closely with the Sales, Solutions, Client Support, Product and Training teams
- Communicate weekly updates internally to the Implementations Management team and externally to the constituent clients
- Minimum 2 years' experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Project management experience or knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of financial reporting and operating statement analysis
- Alternative investment/private equity/real estate/credit investor knowledge
- Collaborative attitude, excelling in working cross-functionally with diverse personalities
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Possess the highest ethical standards and a strong work ethic, willing to go the extra mile with a hands-on attitude
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.