Project Management Office Manger
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
Based in the City of London, we are a long established and prestigious Sovereign Wealth Fund with substantial global assets under management and we are currently seeking a high performing Project Management Office Manager who will play an integral role in driving the strategy of the organisation. The Project Management Office Manager will work directly with the CEO of the SWF on a variety of topics that range from reviewing and assessing the investments, exploring new asset classes as well as overseeing internal strategic initiatives such as building key new functions in the organisation.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Lead and oversee implementation of various initiatives across the SWF
- Develop the SWF’s strategy
- Lead internal projects such as building key new functions
- Evaluate and analyse potential new asset classes
- Prepare presentations to the board
- Coach, develop and mentor other employees within the organisation
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Produce and communicate insights to the SWF top management
Successful candidates will have:
- MBA or advanced degree
- Recognised professional qualification in project management preferred.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in a strategic/analytical role with exposure to international investments. Consulting and financial services experience such as private equity/investment banking.
- Experience of structured problem solving and highly motivated with a service driven attitude.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under time pressure with strong planning and execution skills
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Continuous improvement mind-set
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for an individual who can make a positive contribution to the organisation and with a commensurately competitive and attractive reward package; this should appeal to a high quality professional seeking a challenging career.