- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 03 Oct 18
Our HR IT department is currently looking for an IT focused Project Manager to work here on a Contract basis.
This is an opportunity to be part of a Global function serving customers across 32 Countries, with a 60,000 users.
The team is looking for a PMP Certified PM who is eager to work with various technology platforms, and help to improve the digital aspect of our HR IT capacity.
– Run HR IT projects with a focus on Infrastructure IT
-Have experience of/exposure toAppDynamics; Splunk and Net Core
–Be working with application delivery team, application owners, Level 2 support team, infra team to collect and understand our current level of monitoring in place
– Have a good understanding of monitoring and able to articulate the risks for not having sufficient monitoring
– Impact assess and drive the remediation work across multiple applications and deliver within the agreed timeline
– Partner with experts across the organization
– Manage stakeholders, risks and dependencies, make them transparent to the wider team and the management
If this sounds like you, then please respond to ths advert with an updated CV