The Company A company focused on online trading for FX and CFD is expanding the London Project Management Team. Our partner boasts being the global market leader in their field with further plans of growth in size and market share.
You will be part of a small team of Project Managers who cover the delivery of a wide spectrum of potential Projects. Regulatory, IT Infrastructure, Software delivery etc. You may also find that you’ll be running projects remotely in locations like Australia, Japan, Singapore and others.
- Trading solutions Projects
- Utilising development teams, engineers and other resources and delegate work packages
- Agile environment
- Define project processes
- Requirements gathering from Senior Stakeholders
- Strong Project Management experience
- Financial product knowledge
- Organised, methodical and structured approach to your work
- Trading software
- Regulatory change
What’s in it for you?
- Join an organisation consistently outperforming the competition
- Work alongside some of the best talents in FinTech
- Work for somebody who will make every effort to tailor your opportunities to your desired skill development and carrier goals
To be considered for this role please contact James Baulcomb at Harrington Starr
Agile Project Manager
Project Manager – FX, CFD, Agile, Financial Services, Electronic Trading, Data Flow, Data Base, Mifid, SMRC, IT Infrastructure