Project Manager IHS Markit, London Ropemaker Place OSTTRA Planning
- Assist or lead in the planning of projects within the programme of work ensuring that the corporate SDLC standards are adhered to and deviations from the standards are documented, agreed and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Assist or lead in the management resource requirements, allocations and assignment to projects, keeping accurate records and forecasts through PMO mechanisms.
- Assist or lead in ensuring that platform release, cross-stream and resource dependencies are managed & communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist or lead in ensuring that for all dependencies, appropriate contingency planning needs to be planned in advance and approved by relevant stakeholders.
PMO & Project Organisation
- Assist or lead in successful delivery of projects from initiation to Go -live
- Assist or lead in the management of project requirements and assisting in ensuring that execution and resource allocations align with roadmap priorities.
- Assist or lead in the management of the traceability of project requirements to roadmap items and testing coverage.
- Assist or lead in the management and communication of project risks, issues and change requests through RAID and change request logs.
- Assist or lead in the reporting and communication of project status employing PMO standards
- Issue management - ability to identify and resolve issues, capable of ensuring that problems are managed or escalated before the quality of the project is compromised
- Understands and supports the program management framework using project management toolkit, tracking program objectives and results
- Meetings - assist or lead in ensuring that the logistics for project steering and other project meetings are adequately catered for and all relevant stakeholders invited and represented. Minutes and actions are to be taken and distributed where appropriate.
- Assist the Project Manager or lead in ensuring all project infrastructure for documentation, planning, reporting, RAID logs and communication is managed according to company standards
- Process Improvements - assist or lead in proposing and championing process improvements based on outputs of post project reviews and day to day experiences.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, because we are a United States (US) federal contractor, we are requiring all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief. The company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.