Project Manager – Mifid II – Contract – Excellent Rates – London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Harrington Starr
- 25 Apr 17 2017-04-25
A large financial institutions based in London that specialises in a number of Investment services and products is looking for an experience Project Manager to work on their MiFID II programme.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To project lead MiFID II implementation activities.
- Good understanding of financial products and front-to-back processes
- An understanding of the key work streams within MiFID II
- Acting as the liaison between the business groups and technology to ensure requirements are understood
You must be an experience Project Manager who has worked and lead regulatory projects preferable MIFID II Programmes and ideally come from the buyside.
If you meet the above requirements please do apply to discuss this in more detail.