Are you an experienced Project Manager with expertise in leading Property, Workplace and Financial Markets Integration Lead projects?
If so, we have the great opportunity for you to work as a Project Manager/Associate Manager where you can make significant contributions by working for one of the Top 4 Consulting firms in the City.
Your project responsibilities:
- Support with production of weekly agenda, minutes and leadership materials
- Work across the Financial Markets, Hospitality and Document management team to plan for migration plan
- Collate data to understand service levels, workplace requirements and day to day feedback to inform long term decision making for real estate relocations, re-design and re-alignment
- Support transactions in the Long term search and short listing
- Support with collation of information from Country Managers to understand the current status quo to inform long term strategy
- Working with different teams, external council to review and set strategy for locations
- Support sublease execution
- Support the execution of the Migration of employees into High Rise floors
- Production of materials and liaising with departments
- Creating scope of works or room data sheets for the new floor in the High Rise
What are we offering?
A 5-month contract with a high likelihood of moving into a permanent position, competitive market pay, hybrid work environment.