Project Manager - IT Program Management
- £50k plus bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 04 May 18 2018-05-04
A great opportunity to join a Global Commodities and Financials Firm on a permanent basis
A great opportunity to join an expanding Commodities and Financial Trading House based in The City.
Working as part of the Program Management team across the full project spectrum (conception to implementation) in the delivery of successful projects for the EMEA and Asia regions, using our Project Methodology.
• As an individual or part of a larger team, coordinate and manage the successful implementation of projects arising from, but not unique to, the following:
o System upgrades
o System switches
o New business opportunity – Via acquisition or organic growth.
o Regulatory change.
• Work on the production of an array of reports for communicating the project status for both internal and external clients.
• Organise and chair, where required, meetings relating to projects with both internal and external clients & third-party vendors.
• Manage development priorities and issue escalation in the capacity of acting as the intermediary between the Business Unit(s) and the EMEA & Asia development team.
• Identify opportunities and synergies with a view to improve efficiencies within the business unit and the INLT Group.
• Work closely with counterparts across departments and other branches in respect of any new or existing project implementation.
• Follow and understand all internal procedures & comply with general FCA principles of business.
Knowledge and Experience
• Extensive project related experience.
• Knowledge of Financial Markets preferable but not essential.
Qualification and Skills
• Degree level or equivalent education.
• Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent.
• Effective planning, organisation and time management skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Strong relationship building and communication skills.
• Effective IT skills.
If you feel you can adhere to the above please apply stating your current basic salary, notice period and expectations