Project Manager - MIFID/Regulatory
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Our Equity Derivatives IT department are looking for a Senior Project Manager with strong experience in regulatory projects within Investment Banking to manage the MIFID Best Execution monitoring and reporting delivery.
This role sits within the Global Equity Derivatives IT team in London. The primary function will be to manage the delivery of the strategic solution (MIFID I Remediation and MIFID II) within the regulatory portfolio to ensure that the organisation complies with the new regulatory and risk framework. The solution will allign with the cross asset architecture framework delivered under the MIFID programme.
The role would eventually move on to a global rollout of the Best Execution solution and could also cover further regulations.
Responsibilities will involve:
- Following the completion of the Equity Derivatives Best Execution monitoring project (definition build and delivery).
- Remediation of the Prime Best Execution monitoring solution.
- Completion and delivery pf the best Execution reporting RTS27/28 solution.
- Globall rollout out of the Best Execution monitoring for HSBC Asia and Americas.
- Adherence to HSBC project management methodology. reporting and documentation.
- Work closely with the Key stakeholders. These stakeholders would include Equities business management and a mix of staff in other departments.
- Business Partner with the development teams.
- Vreate and maintain delivery plan, manage Risks and Issues, communicate any requirement challenges.
Suitable candidates will require the following experience:
- Proven experience as a PM on Regulatory initiatives (EMIR, DFA, MIFID)
- Strong knowledge of equity derivatives
- Proven experience dealing with multi-team located across diverse timezones.
- Good understanding of business functional areas and management issues as well as IT organisations, Systems and capabilities.
- Leadership and matrix management skills.
- Knowledge of project management execution (SDLC, Prince 2 and Agile)
- Risk management understanding