Project Manager - Oracle Fusion - 6 months - HSBC
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications * Strong Stakeholder management skills * Experience in managing and delivering projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Experience in managing and delivering projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions.
- Good understanding of Financial Planning processes
- Experience working in a Finance function is desirable
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion (ERP systems) a plus
- Experience conducting workshops and documenting processes flows using Visio
- Experience of building relationships with technology and design teams
- Solid experience of supporting the development of business-facing material
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills to all levels
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Ability to analyse qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and outcome focused approach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude
- Flexible worker who demonstrates adaptability
- Keeping calm under pressure is a must.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across countries/regions/cultures is essential.
- Ability and willingness to get involved in the Analysis activities and documentation.
Specifically the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Establishing a working relationship with the responsible owner
- Directing, managing and motivating the project team
- Stakeholder management across businesses/teams
- Ensuring an agreed project plan is delivered on time and within budget and scope
- Provide regular updates on progress to plan.
- Raise risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions.
- Engage Business leads and Service Delivery teams to provide clear direction on activities
- Support the review of documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials and communications.
- Support workshops and meetings with business SMEs and key stakeholders to discuss functionality and process changes.
- Support the Programme with other analysis as required in order to meet the objectives of delivering good quality, high standard, and business requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring outputs and deliverables are to the required quality to support a robust assurance review.
- The role will act as an escalation point into the core team
Impact on the Business
- Implementation of a Change the Bank initiative for Service Delivery Planning