Project Manager - Product Development - Investment Management
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
A leading international Investment Management institution is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their Change department to work on a number of Front Office focused Product Development and Delivery Projects.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Oversee a number of product development projects to assist Front Office
- Manage projects end-to-end from product design through to launch
- Ensure project is delivered within budget and time constraints
- Work with multiple different stakeholders and groups - namely Fund Managers & Investment Professionals
- Stakeholder management
Required Experience & Skill-Set:
- Investment/Asset Management background
- Prior project management experience within Investment/Asset Management.
- Proven delivery of numerous projects end-to-end.
- Prior track record of delivering projects within front office is beneficial.
- Prior product development & delivery experience beneficial
- Prince 2 or similar methodology knowledge & experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.