Brickendon Consulting have been engaged to provide consultants and build a team of Project Managers to deliver Regulatory Operational change for our key client.
About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is an award-winning transformational consultancy specialising in innovative solutions that solve our clients' challenges quickly and efficiently.
Focused on three practice areas of digital, data and automation, our aim is to disrupt the market with the latest machine learning, automation, data analytics advisory and programme delivery.
Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques. Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
- Project planning, milestone tacking and coordination across the regions to ensure successful completion of project phases.
- Oversee independent risk assessments to assess business impact
- Set up service review cycle of monthly (H), quarterly (M), half yearly (L)
- Manage the Brickendon solution (tech and or process) to keep up to date
- Business requirements gathering and documentation in an evolving regulatory landscape
- Business processes and target operating model related documentation.
- Providing status updates to governance forums, maintaining budget forecasts and shared artefacts.
Skills & Requirements
- You will have prior experience in delivering regulatroy driven programmes, and in particular Trade Reporting.
- Significant exposure to investment banking
- Proven track record of successfully delivering & managing significant projects
- Comfortable engaging with Senior Business Stakeholders.
- You will have have good agility in producing steering committee materials, status reports and action management
- Experience working on internal SLAs highly desirable.