Project Manager - Retail Banking Transformation - Digital, Agile
- Salary:£600 - £650
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:20 May 18
Project Manager / - Mortgages, Credit, Savings, IT implementations, Process redesign, Digital Banking, Account Switching, Telephony, Digital, Agile, Profitability, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Organisation Design and Value Chain, CAP,
For this “big 4” consultancy firm we are looking for a Project Manager with strong Banking experience. Successful candidates are expected to manage work as an integral part of the Operational Transformation team, to deliver the following:
- Planning, leading and performing Diagnosis Analysis, through applying Data Analytic techniques, on large transformation engagements
- Designing and facilitating Design sessions with clients to develop future state improvement propositions.
- Leading and supporting sustainable improvements for clients through the implementation stages of transformation.
- Identifying and mitigating risks and issues throughout transformations.
- Developing and continually improving solutions, methodologies and tools to deliver consistent world class operating excellence capability.
- Publishing case studies to drive awareness of best practice for clients
- The above six elements of delivery will typically be between 80%-90% of your time.
- Building elements of our ‘Go to Market’ plans with Lean Delivery Specialist and Managers.
- Contributing capability experience to OT bids and other bids and engagements as SME in you field of expertise.
- Being an active expert within our Banking OT capability team – supporting the People Leader and Strategy Leader - helping shape and deliver our OT growth strategy.
- Supporting the People Leader by supporting the development of individuals – including acting as a Performance Manager.
- Being an active member of the OT practice – providing development as well as acting as a role model to less experienced members of the team.
Established capability in either Business Architecture, or Lean principles, systems & methods, Data Analytics and Agile is essential. Customer Insight, Cost and profitability Modelling and Operational Excellence experience is advantageous. Excellent client stakeholder skills, proven ability to work on client engagements and contribute to the growth of business is key as is being proactive, enthusiastic, confident and being comfortable in leading teams to deliver transformation outcomes.
- Certified Analytics Professional (CAP), Lean (in house accreditation of Lean is acceptable), Six Sigma and Agile are essential.
- Organisation Design and Value Chain qualifications are essential.
- Business strategy related degree, including basics of finance are essential.
- Professional Consulting, Project Management and Advanced Excel are desirable.
- Some experience within Banking or Investment Banking industry experience of driving organisation transformation projects is essential.