Our client, a leading Top Tier Consulting group, require a number of operational and regulatory change professionals to further support a growing book of work within their Capital Markets operational transformation.
- Business Analysis or Project Management with experience in any large scale regulatory change programme would be beneficial, including MiFID II, EMIR, Dodd Frank, FRTB, BCBS239, IFRS9, and Volcker etc.
- Ideally experience in a Financial Services Consulting organisation
- Operations/ middle office background with some project experience would be considered at the Business Analysis level
- Management/ Team Lead experience within a change project e.g. Performance reviews, ownership of work streams
- Experience in MiFID II work streams would be a beneficial, including Testing, Best Execution, Algo Trading, Pre/ Post Trade Transparency
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements through to sign off
- Senior Stakeholder management experience with Front Office, Risk, Legal and IT etc.
- 3 years minimum working within a Top Tier Investment Bank
- Experience delivering a large scale complex operational/ regulatory change project
- Degree educated
- Business Analysis/ Project Management qualification e.g. PMP, Prince2, BCS
Project Manager/ Business Analyst Consultant (Capital Markets)