Project Manager (Business Change) - Wealth Management
- £85,000 - 95,000 pa + highly competitive bonus + benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Vertus Partners
- 06 Oct 18
My client, a leading Bank, is looking for a Project Manager to join their Central Change team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across their Wealth Management organisation from Front to Back Office.
Project Manager - Business Change, Private Banking, Wealth Management
My client, a leading Bank, is looking for a Project Manager to join their Central Change team, working on a variety of transformation initiatives across their Wealth Management organisation from Front to Back Office. The Business Change PM will be involved in initiatives throughout the full project lifecycle, starting at inception through to implementation and operationalisation. All projects will be business driven and focused, with some involving an IT component and others being purely business orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Planning and Management of a programme or a variety of small-medium sized initiatives. You will have responsibility for progress reporting, risk and issue management and time tracking /management, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight time frames, managing and resolving different and sometimes conflicting user requirements.
Key requirements for the role:
- A proven track record of Project Management and successful end to end project delivery gained within a Financial Services environment.
- Some previous exposure to Wealth Management or Private banking business from a Change perspective is essential
- Project management accreditation preferred (e.g. PRINCE2) and experience using structured project management methods
- Previous experience working in a Central Change function or Consultancy firm
- Experience working on multiple projects running concurrently
- Proactive ownership of tasks through to completion
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation