Project Manager/ Consultant - Wealth and Asset Management - Big4 consultancy
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Conway Consulting Limited
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
Opportunity within a Big4 consultancy for a Consultant with hands on project management skills and experience in delivering change and transformation projects for Wealth and Asset Management clients. Hiring at all grades.
We have a number of opportunities within the Wealth and Asset Management space among the Big4. Our clients are looking for people who have implemented change within wealth or asset platforms.
The business has come into a significant amount of work recently and as a result are looking to expand their team at the manager level.
- Successful track record in Wealth or Asset Management within a consultancy
- Good experience one or more of the following: front, middle or back office, portfolio management, operations or IT transformation.
- Strong project manager skills
Candidates who have an operations based background should have experience with target operating models, regulatory change, and project management.
Candidates from an IT background within Wealth and Asset Management should have experience of change, migration or implementation of major Wealth/Asset vendor products such as Charles River, BlackRock Aladdin, Simcorp, SEI, XPLAN, Tercero, FNZ, IFDS, State Street etc.
In return, you will be offered a competitive package and exciting career progression.