- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jun 19
Project Manager # 132110
Banking today is a technology business, where digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS's technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We strive to provide applications that are robust, reliable and secure while continuously adapting to meet the evolving needs of clients both internally and externally. Our future depends on identifying and hiring the best people technologists in the financial world and bringing them together to serve our clients' needs. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
This is a project management role within the Primo EPE team. You will lead a high-performing team of developers, business analysts and testers, but collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders directly. (This will be a Scrum team and the role is that of to a product owner).
- Act as a product owner of a Scrum team - prioritise and organise the backlog.
- Work with the Scrum master and be accountable for the delivery.
- Represent the team in working groups, to understand and respond to changing priorities using your experience and business knowledge.
- Maintain detailed project plans, keep track of risks and issues and clearly articulate them.
- Understand the current applications and business processes, identify scope for improvements in processes and technology.
- We want you to contribute your interpersonal skills to our team
Overview of the department/team (team size, backgrounds, personalities …):
Primo EPE is a diverse global team of around 50 people based in London and Wroclaw (Poland). We have a number of cross-regional agile teams which are self-sufficient in BA, Dev and QA skill sets.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics or a Mathematical Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Fluent English and a very clear structured way of communicating complex concepts, both verbal and written.
- Significant experience as a Project Manager in a business-facing development environment with a working understanding of the full development life cycle and Agile techniques.
- A proven delivery track record.
- The ability to take ownership of issues and follow to resolution.
- A methodical analytical style of problem solving.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.