Project Manager / Business Analyst – Front-to-Back Platform Change
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:12 Jul 18
Project Manager / Business Analyst – Front-to-Back Platform Change. A leading capital markets service provider are implementing a cross-product platform across their service offerings and have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to play a key role in the operational changes required for the platform migration.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for co-ordinating the execution of a major front-to-back change initiative across the full trade lifecycle, which will require a robust understanding of trade processing, from pre-trade through clearing and settlements, as well as ancillary services such as risk management and regulatory reporting, across a number of financial products. This will principally entail utilising robust project execution skills, although will require some hands-on analysis and documentation.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 4+ years project management experience within leading investment banks
- Strong understanding of front-to-back trade processing for multiple financial products
- Structured approach to project management and business analysis
- Management consulting experience is preferred but not required for this role
- A background in the operations line within investment banks
- Understanding of contemporary technology concepts is beneficial
- Degree educated or higher from leading academic institution
This is a £450-£550/day role based London initially for six months.