Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
To manage and produce RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and other documents across all asset classes, related to a) the growth of new business, b) the maintenance of existing business; to respond to ad hoc requests, and to maintain content database as required. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
You will be a self-starter and be able to be up and running as soon as possible. You will also assist in the mentoring of new members of the team. Experience in completing fixed income RFPs and a good grounding in institutional business an advantage. Required Qualifications
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great... .
- Strong experience in institutional RFP writing, preferably in the asset management industry;
- Proven RFP writing, proof reading and analytical skills;
- Understanding of equities and fixed income (sufficient to complete RFPs);
- Good written skills and very fine attention to detail,
- Strong organisational abilities and ability to multi-task;
- Excellent client focus;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently;
- Reasonable level of numeracy; reasonable understanding of financial data;
- Strong PC literacy and advanced MS Word skills;
- Willingness to follow processes and adopt new procedures; proactive approach to maintaining the information flow within the team;
- Good communicator; able to build effective working relationships within firm.
- Ability to use and maintain content database - Qvidian
- Preferably threshold competent (i.e. have completed, or studying for, IMC exam).