To develop and maintain a compelling single Group investment proposition for our clients and Partners which integrates seamlessly into the Group’s advice and financial planning frameworks. Through championing our divisional values of teamwork, openness and energy, ensure propositional excellence for both the client and Partner experience of the Group’s investment proposition.
The role may involve any of the following aspects of the proposition: Investment, Responsible Investment, or Digital Experience. A key focus of the role will be supporting with the strategy development and implementation of a single investment proposition and working closely with our Discretionary Fund Management arm for a seamless joined up client and Partner experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and on-going development of the Group’s single investment proposition and associated enabling services, working closely with the Investment, Communications, Operations and Change functions to ensure alignment with the division’s Mission, Strategy and Target Operating Model.
- Act as Investment Division representative on cross-divisional proposition projects, to engage and influence senior stakeholders on strategic developments impacting the investment proposition, bringing in the appropriate divisional expertise as required
- Ensure that research findings and feedback from Partners and clients is factored into proposition development by working closely with our Strategic Development Team; and supporting our Communication Team to ensure proposition developments are understood by internal and external stakeholders within the context of our Investment Narrative and positioning.
- Lead propositional development across our Discretionary Fund Management arm SJP DFM, supporting with our Divisional strategy of a single joined up investment proposition.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of trends in the wider wealth management and fintech markets, leveraging external networks and championing a culture of embracing change and a digital-first mindset to develop the division into a progressive role model for the wider Group in its delivery of client proposition
- Review and interpret relevant MI and KPIs relating to the investment proposition in order to inform future tactical and strategic enhancements and to proactively manage risks
- Deliver a compelling, relevant product and service offering (including client reporting) that continues to meet the evolving needs of our current and future clients at all stages of their financial journey
- Ensure that responsible investment principles are embedded across our investment proposition, supporting with the development of new innovative strategies and offerings across the sustainability spectrum for our clients
What we are looking for:
A Passionate interest in leveraging technology to enhance the client and Partner experience and in translating the technical development of our investment offering into a coherent proposition that Partners find easy-to-use and relevant to their clients. Including:
- Technical investment and/or financial planning knowledge and experience which could be evidenced through attainment of a relevant professional qualification (CII Diploma, FIA, CFA, etc.) or significant progress towards
- Project experience in the development of proposition components and associated enabling services
- Experience desired in developing and implementing proposition strategy with a sound understanding of the operating environment (regulation, financial etc.)
- Ability to problem solve using multiple sources of information along with initiative and judgement
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills to effectively build networks and relationships
Requirement for occasional travel to Cirencester if based in London (and vice versa)