Prudential Risk Lead
Our client, a leading Asset Manager, are looking for a Prudential Risk Lead to join their team.
- Provide risk management leadership and insight to the business, helping them to fully understand their risk profile;
- Lead the portfolio of prudential first line risk activities globally, both in terms of core risk programs and ad-hoc project deliverables;
- Provide meaningful and value-add risk and control reporting to regional committees and senior management which includes communication on the status of key risks and their respective remediation programs in the business and regulatory initiatives
- Working closely with the Head of First Line Operational Risk lead group wide scenario planning exercises as required globally and ensure that these are carried out on a timely basis.
- Embed Enterprise Risk Management frameworks and systems within the business. Drive continuous improvement and excellence;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.