Python Data Engineer
- 60k - 90k + additional benifits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Python Data Engineer within a leading machine learning team. A strong Python developer who is concentrating on data driven architectures using Numpy and Pandas has the chance to join one of the most forward-thinking teams in London.
A leading sports betting organisation is looking for a Python Data Engineer to pioneer many new research efforts as part of their innovative sports market making team.
This team utilises some of the world's most cutting-edge technology and exclusively works to enhance the organisations algorithmic trading and machine learning platforms. The current trading platform is two years old and in its early stages of development. This position will allow your strategies to come to life as the team is completely focused on greenfield work.
- To build and maintain a scalable data platform
- Research new ways to enhance algo executions
- Using the platform to build scalable data pipelines and ETL workflows
- Client-facing activities revolving around product behavior and performance
As a Python Engineer role within a tremendously skilled team, you'll need to have had commercial experience within Python and its libraries. Industrial exposure to Linux and Bash scripting is also required.
You can call Harry Cannons on 02035309029 if you feel you are a strong fit for this role or send your CV direct to email@example.com for immediate feedback.