Python DevOps/SRE Developer
- £80,000 - £150,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 18 2018-08-11
Skills: Python, SDLC, GIT, Open Stack, Chef, Salt, Ansible, C, C++, Java, Scripting, Jenkins, Testing, Automation
A financial market data provider is looking for a capable Python developer to join a DevOps/SRE team focused on the improvement of their in-house build and release environment. The role is fully hands on and the team spend their time developing software to automate and improve the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The successful applicant does not necessarily need previous experience working in DevOps or as an SRE but a desire to move in to this field is essential.
- Strong programming – Python or C or C++ or Java
- Familiar with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of agile practices (TDD etc.)
- Experience with Version Control best practices
- knowledge of software testing practices