Experienced Python Developer - 6 month contract - London - Financial Services
Seeking an Expert Python developer. If you has any C# and/or web development experience it would be a nice to have but not the main criteria.
The main focus is to bring on a Python expert who will raise the level of Python in the team which is primarily C#.
This person will need to be fast moving and will have to deliver the work prioritised as well as improve and refactor the codebase as a parallel effort.
The project needs a lot of refactoring, optimization, testing and deployment work, all in Python.
S kills / attributes:
- Python development experience (Expert level)
- C# development / Microsoft .NET framework (Nice to have)
- Experience building and maintaining Web API's
- Strong interest in automated testing and deployment
- Strong communication and requirements analysis skills
- Experience with continuous integration (Team city, Cruise Control, etc.)
- Pragmatic and flexible, able to balance technical optimisation vs business delivery
- Capable of picking up new technologies quickly
- A passion for automation, improvement and simplicity
- Solid computer science and design patterns fundamentals.
- Team player
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.